Monday, December 8, 2008

Who am I?

I love shoes.
I have the cutest or craziest dance moves.
I can give the "evil eye" better than anyone else.
I love my "night-night."
I love baggies of snacks - cheez-its, cheerios, fishies, etc.
I have the cutest curls in my silky hair.
I love "ries," or what most of us refer to as movies.
I love my dolls and strollers and hate to share them with anyone else.
I call all doggies Bobo.






Can you guess who I am?


















I am Lillian Mae Campbell, but most people call me Lily.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

AWWWW Bugs! She does give a great "evil eye"!

bryan said...

You forgot one....

I love to dump out my baggies of snacks all over the carpet and then go ask Mom and Dad for more so I can create another little pile of fishies.

Gotta love her....she is my princess and I will gladly clean them up as much as I need to just to see her smile and laugh when she's doing it!