Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#1 Fan

It's obvious by my shortage of followers that have few readers. That is totally okay - I am really enjoying just journaling my inner thoughts.

But...I do have a fan club. It has 1 sole member.
It is my Aunt Karen.

Dear Aunt Karen,

Thank you for hosting Thanksgiving every year since I can remember. Thank you for making the best mashed potatoes ever! Thank you for telling me your "secret" for making the best mashed potatoes ever. Thank you for being such a good listener. Thank you for always leaving your house open to anyone. Thank you for watching the cuties when they were super little and didn't even sleep through the night. Thank you for having the best "white trash" garage sales and letting us all join in on the fun. Thank you for letting me spend many nights at your house when I was little playing "The Price is Right." Thank you for telling it like it is. Thank you for telling me when Bryan needs more "blog" time. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for being SO funny, honest, sarcastic, and cute.

Thank you for reading and for being my #1 fan!

Oh, and thank you for so willingly watching our old dog Abby!!

I love you!

Love,
Dawn

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Finally!!! I love you Aunt Karen!!

Dawn. said...

I know, I know - loooong overdue!

Cori said...

I love you too Aunt Karen! You are amazing and also have the best scrambled eggs!!!

Karen said...

Ah Dawn:

This is so sweet. I love it.Robin gets mad at me because I run right to the computer when I go to her house and get on your blog. She thinks the only reason I stop at her house after work is to see Lincoln and read your blog. She's right. I love your blog. Keep updating it. Cori and Ashley I love you both too.