Tuesday, November 30, 2010
1. I am thankful for Bryan.
2. I am thankful for Brady.
3. I am thankful for Lily.
4. I am thankful for Charlotte.
5. I am thankful for our extended families.
6. I am thankful for the holiday season...and for the many Christmas movies we will watch together as a family. Brady is really beginning to love them.
7. I am thankful for our health. Lil and Charlotte have been having some rough times lately...but, they are on the mend.
8. I am thankful for the cute things the Cuties say.
9. I am thankful that although I'm a working mom...Charlotte definitely knows who I am and smiles like no other when I walk in the room.
10. I am thankful for my job. Although it is new...I love the challenge and am getting the hang of it...in my own way.
11. I am thankful to be able to WFH. There is nothing like signing in while still in your jammies.
12. I am thankful Kris Kringle starts tomorrow. Yay!!
13. I am thankful for my oldest and dearest friends. There is just something about those friendships...so much more that you can say to them than anyone else.
14. I am thankful for my co-workers. They are true friends.
15. I am thankful for music. Oh how I love so many different types. As I'm writing this...I'm watching Glee. Oh nelly do I wish I could sing. But...that is just not one of my finest qualities.
16. I am thankful for laughter. Especially when Brady and Lil get Charlotte going. They can do that like no one else.
I think that is enough. I have so much to be thankful for. I am so very lucky. I know it.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
It's cute that he really (and I mean really) thinks she is going to be 21 when he very well knows that I am 31. Funny that it takes awhile to put two and two together.
Everyone would agree with me...my mom ROCKS!
I've got the best mom ever. Sorry...don't be jealous.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
The Hottie wants...well it doesn't matter because I already bought it. But I promise he'll like it. Even if it's not a new TV.
And Charlie...well, she hasn't really said what she wants. But - I have a REALLY good feeling that Santa will be bringing the Fisher Price Sit to Stand Giraffe, a little bit of clothes and a few small toys.
Now...it's my turn. Bryan says that my Christmas list is the most expensive list known to man. I think he's right. Here's a few things that made the list...