Because there are not enough days left...and I didn't really post every day like I said I would...
1. I am thankful for Bryan.
2. I am thankful for Brady.
3. I am thankful for Lily.
4. I am thankful for Charlotte.
5. I am thankful for our extended families.
6. I am thankful for the holiday season...and for the many Christmas movies we will watch together as a family. Brady is really beginning to love them.
7. I am thankful for our health. Lil and Charlotte have been having some rough times lately...but, they are on the mend.
8. I am thankful for the cute things the Cuties say.
9. I am thankful that although I'm a working mom...Charlotte definitely knows who I am and smiles like no other when I walk in the room.
10. I am thankful for my job. Although it is new...I love the challenge and am getting the hang of it...in my own way.
11. I am thankful to be able to WFH. There is nothing like signing in while still in your jammies.
12. I am thankful Kris Kringle starts tomorrow. Yay!!
13. I am thankful for my oldest and dearest friends. There is just something about those friendships...so much more that you can say to them than anyone else.
14. I am thankful for my co-workers. They are true friends.
15. I am thankful for music. Oh how I love so many different types. As I'm writing this...I'm watching Glee. Oh nelly do I wish I could sing. But...that is just not one of my finest qualities.
16. I am thankful for laughter. Especially when Brady and Lil get Charlotte going. They can do that like no one else.
I think that is enough. I have so much to be thankful for. I am so very lucky. I know it.