Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess

So Girly - isn't she? She might have a deep, devil voice...but, she certainly is all girl.

I just absolutely love this picture. Lily is putting some of her Christmas presents to some very good use. She loves the "heels" and the necklaces and the bracelets and if you look close...the tiara in her left hand.

Definitely, a Pretty Pretty Princess!

p.s. Did you check out that vacuum in the background of the picture?? It's mine!! Yippee!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Here's just one more picture...since I love dress-up SO much!! In this one...she has a wand - she's a fairy princess, too.

3 comments:

darcyb said...

You know she borrowed that outfit from you! :)

Dawn. said...

funny Darcy!! :)

Melissa said...

She is a precious little girly-girl! I finally got my little girly-girl and I'm having so much fun with the clothes, jewelry, hair, make-up, and just girl stuff! Have fun!