I cannot believe it! As I was getting ready to sit down and write tonight's post...I realized this is my 100th post. Amazing!! Unbelievable!! Exciting!!
In tribute to my 100th post - here are 10 things that I have learned:
1. Writing is therapeutic.
2. Writing about life...gives me a chance to reflect on life.
3. I have found a love for photography - especially of the Cuties.
4. Blogsurfing is fun and addicting.
5. Blog ideas are endless - ask Bryan about his "in-the-works" blog.
6. Social Media is not only for the future - it is for TODAY.
7. I find myself wishing everyone I knew had a blog.
8. I find myself truly caring about other bloggers - & somewhat jealous of their cute blogs.
9. Sometimes I don't have much to say.
10. Sometimes people don't like what you write.
Most of all...blogging reminds me - of how much...
I Love Him...