Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm a Googler

I'm addicted to Google. I'd say I go to that site literally about 25 times a day. No joke. I'm seriously obsessed.

Google knows all.

Remember life before Google? Like the time in high school when I needed information on euthanasia for a research paper. Or in college (yes, college) when I was looking into companies for my internship. Sheesh - Google would have been awesome then!!

I CANNOT live without Google.

Just today - I wanted a information on motorcycle parts - where did I go? Google. Then I was looking into sewing patterns - Google again. And...at Christmas when I wanted to know how to make silhouettes for a Christmas gift - Google was my saving grace.

Google is amazing. The information is endless.

Have a question? Just Google it!

Thank you internet peeps -
I heart Google!

***And, thank you Google - once again...I used your image search for the picture of your logo.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are so right. I don't know how we managed before without it. Any time someone asks a question we immediately say "google it".