Saturday, January 10, 2009

Memory

Do you remember the game Memory? We love it over here at the Campbell Cutie household. Brady could play it for hours...if I let him. And, sometimes we do.

Look at what I made:

I saw this idea in the Parents Magazine. Do you all have subscriptions? If not...you totally should get one. It's my favorite!!

All I did was go to the paint section at Home Depot. I picked up 2 of each of the "norm" Disney colors. The backs had some ugly writing on them, so I grabbed some cardstock that I had lying around and "scrapbooked" it to the back of the Disney paint color cards. I took my handy scissors and trimmed it to make it nice and pretty. Total cost - $0.00 - yippee!! I plan on laminating them...so this may cost me a couple dollars, but pretty good, huh?

Goal = Teach Lilbugs her colors

Yay Me!! - am I crafty, or what?

2 comments:

Frogger said...

I love scrapbooking. Fantastic idea Dawn.

Dawn. said...

I know you do...