Saturday, January 10, 2009

30 to 30

Oh. My. Goodness.

30 days until I'm 30 years old - ugh.

I am beginning to feel old. Now, I know 30 is not that old...but, I remember when my mom was 30. And, wow...I thought she was old.

You know how people make lists of things they wanted to do by age 20 or 30 or 40, etc? Well, I never made one of those lists. I think I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far...but, I've decided to make a 30-40 list. What things should I do over the next 10 years???

Any ideas?

So far...

1) Travel to Italy
2) Travel to Hawaii
3) Sky Dive

That's all I got - I have to think big...this is my 30's people!!

PLEASE HELP!

p.s. is this picture frightening, or what?

4 comments:

Cori said...

I am definitely going with you sky diving!!!

Erin said...

I am excited that you are turning 30!! A)I am so not that far behind you and B) You barely look old enough to have kids far less 30!
Your ready for it!!!

Dawn. said...

Awww...Cori - I'm in - book the sky diving!! And, Erin - you are waaay too sweet! :)

Karen said...

Dawn:

I have been there done that. First and last sky diving jump, broken ankle, out of work for a month.