I have been feeling very guilty for neglecting to mention the presence of our BIL Brett at Brady's family bowling birthday outing. Remember that?
Well - to try and rectify such error - I have decided to devote this entire post to none other than....
Brett Sheldon Babcock
Married: yeppers, to my sis - Ashley
Kids: Rylee (almost 4) and Jake (2)
I have known Brett since he was...well - just about 14 years old. Ashley and Brett have dated (on & off) since Brett was in the 8th grade...and she was in 10th. Yes, she was robbing the cradle. He grew up in the same south Scottsdale neighborhood in which he now resides with his very own family.
Everyone says the hottie and Brett look like brothers. So...I guess that makes Brett a hottie, too! Won't he be excited about that.
Brett's a native of AZ...just like us Majercin kids. Our parents went to the same high school - but, my parents graduated just a few years ahead. It sure is a small, small world. His family has become my family - not that I'm technically related...but, I sure feel like it - they're awesome.
We love Brett because....
1. He loves the beach just as much as we do.
2. He is always up for a Disneyland trip.
3. He is Lily's Godfather.
4. He is super handy - plumbing, carpentry, painting...pretty much anything.
5. He watches many of the same teenie bopper shows I do...but, not Gossip Girl!
6. He cried at the Notebook - oops...was I supposed to say that?
7. His favorite movie is Mean Girls - is he not my twin or what?
8. He could hands-down win any speed eating competition.
9. He orders 10 tacos from Del Taco and Ash has to warn him when he only has 2 more...so he can prepare his mind that he's almost done...p.s. - he has the metabolism of a 10 year-old.
10. He is super competitive - reminds me of me.
11. He has pretty good fashion sense and definitely isn't afraid of the mall.
12. He and Bryan have this real "brotherly" bond - it can be frightening how much they are alike.
We love you Brett
You're super awesome!!