Thursday, February 19, 2009
I Guess the Flu is Going Around...
This is my day today:
1. Wake up 5:15am and get ready for work
2. Work 6:30 - 8:30am
3. 8:30am get a call from Cori...Lily hurt her foot maybe needs xrays.
4. Bryan to keep an eye on her limp and call if it worsens.
5. 9:20am - Nurse Gina from Brady's school calls...fever, chills, sick.
6. 9:30am - Leave to pick up Brady from school - meet Bryan and Lil at home.
7. 10am - call doctor...what is wrong with Lil's foot???
8. Naps for all...but, me. Work computer not working...Help Desk called...no Help.
9. Lunch time - soup for everyone.
10. Garage door breaks - won't open.
11. Doctor appt for Lil - just sore - keep an eye on.
12. Feel stupid.
13. Naps again for everyone...but, me.
14. Dinner for everyone - well, whoever would eat anyways.
15. Jammies and bed.
Oh...and lots and lots of whining and crying and cuddles and temperature-taking and tylenol and love.
p.s. Lil's foot now seems fine, Brady still has a fever and of course...the Hottie is still sick.
Did I mention I love my life? Because I do. Even on days like this.