I know 30 is not old - but...I just feel different.
The Hottie threw me the surprise party of all surprise parties on Saturday night. It was movie themed and everyone was dressed up in movie characters. Did I mention I love costume parties? They're the absolute best!
It was obvious the amount of work he put into the party - it was decked out with:
- Hollywood backdrop in the backyard - think prom photos - it was awesome!
- Walk of Fame - with photos of me and the milestones of my life.
- Movies and magazines and photo reels out for decor.
- Mexican food - yum, my favorite...although I don't think I ate anything...but, now I know I definitely should have.
- Movie clips from all the best movies and "Movieoke" - Movie clip karaoke.
- VIP necklaces for everyone equipped with their favorite movie and quote.
- Paparazzi - Bart and Jim helped out with photos and video of the entire night. Some of which I know for sure I don't want to see!! ;)
I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE SUCH FANTASTIC FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I don't know how I got so lucky!
Thanks Bryan - I love you!! You didn't only surprise me...I think your party has outranked my party for your 30th. Together, I think we could have a pretty good side business in party planning...what do you think?