Monday, February 23, 2009

Ketchup

I come from a family of ketchup lovers. Well, really we all start out that way - then some of us (not me) veer off a bit as we age.

We all actually talked about our ketchup craziness at the folks' house last night for Sunday night dinner. You see, I eat ketchup with chicken nuggets and grilled cheese. I know - sounds gross doesn't it?? My sister Ashley eats ketchup with noodles. Lily will dip anything in ketchup. Brady...well, can't stand it. Apparently, he didn't get the ketchup gene.

On the other hand, he doesn't like any condiment - N-O-N-E. Other than ketchup...I'm right there with him. I'll eat ranch or italian on salads...but, that's about it. No ranch on pizza, no mayo on sandwiches, no mustard on hot dogs. Y-U-C-K, YUCK!!

This weekend we went out to dinner with our very good friends the Truran's. We just love them...and their adorable daughter Avery...and even their yet-to-be-named, bun-in-the-oven, little girl #2. Avery brought the meaning "ketchup lover" to a new height.

She basically said forget the fries - I just need a ramekin of ketchup. She was literally drinking it. Too cute and funny.

Isn't she adorable??

3 comments:

Jacki said...

My sister Barb loves ketchup so much she eats it on chinese food! I swear.

Dawn. said...

Too funny!!! Jacki - I can totally hear you saying that...I swear!

Karen said...

Come on Jackie on Chinese food.