Saturday, February 21, 2009

GNO

I've said before that I'm not a very good friend. It's not that I don't care about my friends or want to spend time with them. It's just...I really don't know.

I really, really, really will try to be a better friend. I promise!!

Last night - I was invited to join one of my oldest and most dearest friends, Nancy, to celebrate her 30th birthday. About 13 girls joined and boy did we have fun. Half of them were cops - yes, uniform wearin', gun-totin' cops. And they are awesome. They bring style, fashion, and intelligence to the force. What a group of ladies!! The other half of us were some of the old school crew of friends.

Isn't it fun to bring old and new together? I thought so.

Thanks Nancy!! I had a blast and I hope this helped make your birthday extra special.

p.s. passion party coming soon - isn't that always what women talk about when they're together...bedroom toys?

No comments: