Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AZ Hollywood

So...the Surprise Party was a success.

The costumes were awesome, the movieoke was awesome, the people were awesome.

Thank youThank youThank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

In case you missed it - here's a few snapshots. Yes...there are lots of blackmail photos of me.




Guests walking the "Red Carpet"











The Surprise - umm...can you say speechless?












I think Flippy Cup was my downfall - I just might have to retire.

Some Costumes



























I think this is where it all went down hill

There are no words

Thanks Babe!!

p.s. this next one is me. at work. on my actual birthday. back to the normal good-girl I am.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dawn:

This was a great birthday party. We all had a great time. Thanks for turning 30. Bryan, awesome job, I am sure everything is on a spread sheet somewhere. Thanks for inviting me.