Monday, August 31, 2009

Referrals from FB Friends


I am not sure where I found this gal...but, I SOOOOO love her photos. I think that possibly one of my FB friends became a fan of her page and my curiosity took over.

Does that ever happen to you? I mean...one of your friends becomes a fan of a page and you can't help but click on over to their FB profile to check it out and jump on the bandwagon. This happens all the time.

Maybe I'm curious.
Maybe I'm nosy.
Maybe I'm easily influenced.
Maybe it's all of the above.

Who knows...but, someone led me to this blog. And....her photos are awesome!!

On the other hand...I may have came across her site during a blogsurfing zone. Either way - I'm glad I did!!

Luck must be on my side because she had a cancellation and can get us in for a family session on October 10th at the Boojum Tree. Yippee!!! Hooray!!! I have approached the Hottie about his hard-earned D-Backs $$$ going towards family photos (that we will own the rights to) and therefore will be able to print off at Costco. Let's hope he agrees!!!

this is my one-day hopeful purchase...
aaaahhhh one day - I promise!

No comments: