Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Bit of Passion

I have been talking (for years it seems like) about having a Passion Party. I went to one a couple years back and it was a hoot! Yes...a bit personal, and funny, and embarassing, and crazy....but, utimately super fun.

This got me to thinking - I seem to like these "party-type" girlie get-togethers. Whether it be Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Southern Living, or even Passion parties - you send an invite...and I'm in.

Do I buy something? Typically, yes.
Do I need it? Typically, no.
Are they fun? Definitely.

Really...it doesn't matter what type of party it is - I just like the "catching up with old friends," meeting new friends, chit-chatting, gossiping, and just plain, girl-fun laughter.

Hmmm...I'm spotting a trend....is it really the "party" that I like or the GNO fun??? Is anyone up for a rotating girls game night or dinner night or even just a gossip night?

p.s. the Passion Party was fun and funny...and I think it was a good turnout - so THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

oooh I love GNO (or in)! and ps-- the passion party was very fun... especially with all of ML's funny pictures :)