Sunday, November 15, 2009

Damn Leotards...and I'm Fired.

Saturday night at the campbellcutie household brought us lots of family time. First, it was spent garage sale-ing at the Babcocks...cleaning...laundry...and then, finally campbell cutie family time. The kids were itching to get out...so out we went.

We surprised them and took a ride to Yogurt Jungle. Might sound like no big deal to you - but, to them...you'd of thought we surprised them with a trip to the zoo. They loved it. All the flavors. All the gazillions of toppings. Yogurt at it's finest. And...pretty cheap, too!!

I was able to snap a picture of the cuties sitting at their table eating their yogurt. Mmmmm....delicious!!!


p.s. yes, I know - if this was a job...I'd be fired. I've certainly not meeting 30 in 30 expectations!

No comments: