Sunday, March 28, 2010

Loose Tooth


It's official!! Brady has a loose tooth. He is SUPER excited. He has been wanting one for a long time. Probably because at school, there is a chart showing who has lost a tooth...his name is blank.

He's been waiting and waiting and waiting.

The other day after eating an apple he told me his tooth hurts when he eats the apple. I felt the tooth...and wouldn't ya know it?? It was loose! The next day we actually had a dentist appointment and they confirmed that he has not 1 but 2 loose teeth. Oh goodness did that make his day.

He is wiggling it a little...but, definitely not very much. I am certainly excited to play the tooth fairy...but, not looking forward to the actual tooth coming out.

Why?

1. Wiggly teeth give me the serious eebie jeebies.
2. I love his perfect, baby teeth smile.
3. I'm not ready for the awkwardness of the gigantic adult teeth that look too big for his mouth.
4. I want him to stay a baby.

So...for the next few days or weeks - I will be enjoying this:

1 comment:

April said...

So cute and yes his looks will change but hey that's ok...he's getting bigger. I remember when AJ started losing his and then there's Hayden who thinks they'll never fall out. I'm just crazy when I tell him that they will so he says. LOL!! =)