Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Forgotten Camera


Lately...I haven't been taking many pictures.
I think I'm in a photo rut.

Hmph...

Maybe because I need to download the pictures to Costco.

Maybe it's because we really haven't been doing anything too exciting.
Maybe it's because I'm lazy.
It really could be any of those reasons.


The truth is - I REALLY NEED TO GET TO COSTCO!

We haven't been there in 4-ever.
Seriously.
I love Costco.
I'll have to go Friday.


I need to clear some space out on my SD Card.

We have extras - but, I've got my favorite.
And, we have a "family date" planned for Friday night.
Diamondbacks game followed by fireworks.


All 4 of us.

We're hoping to make it through the fireworks.

That all depends on Bugs.
Can she make it?
I foresee lots of snacks in our future.
Lots of walks around Chase.
And hopefully, only a little of crying.


Oooh...I forgot the best part.


Free tickets = AWESOME.

As I was browsing my SD Card...I picked 3 favorites:































No comments: