Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why Blog?

I am not very technologically intelligent. I really only know how to do EXACTLY what I HAVE TO DO to use a computer - just the basics. A couple of months ago - my sister Ashley got me addicted to reading blogs, more specifically blogs about moms of multiples - you know, triplets, quads, quints, etc. Well...I suddenly found myself reading blog after blog after blog. None of which I knew any of the people involved. Then...I started reading blogs of people that I work with - then people that I was "friends" with on facebook. Then of a young woman in Mesa that was recently in a plane crash with her husband. I love them - it is seriously an addiction. I love how each blog is so different. I somehow think of the blogs as art - does that make sense?


Going backwards a bit - I married a "transplant" to Arizona. He grew up here - but was not a native, like me. Needless to say, pretty much his ENTIRE family lives somewhere else. So...I think I had my excuse - I now NEEDED a blog to communicate the daily lives of the cuties with the hubby's fam. I guess it wasn't enough that I had a myspace and a facebook - I now NEEDED a blog!!


Hopefully, this blog will cause me to spend less time reading about other people's lives and more time writing about my own. I've never had a journal or a diary - and I totally think that's what this is.

No comments: