Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A few new pictures I love

Today was a good, normal, happy day. The events are as follows:
  • get up really early
  • kiss the fam goodbye
  • drive to curry road office for work
  • meeting 8-12
  • lunch brought in - i'm all about the free lunch
  • work 1-5:30
  • pick up the cuties
  • drive home - talk to jessica on the way
  • glue back pieces of the pumpkins painted at ashley's today
  • make dinner - orange chicken and rice
  • feed lily during prep because she couldn't wait anymore
  • lily goes to bed
  • do dishes
  • make homemade chocolate chip cookies - yes, loving all the new cooking i'm doing
  • read book to brady
  • watch tv
  • bryan mops - gotta love a man that helps out with the cleaning!
  • blog
  • go to bed with the hottie (my hubby)

I couldn't figure out what to write about today...found some new pictures that I love and just wanted to post so I continue to remember how happy these days were for us. After all...this is my journal - I can write about whatever I want!


The Cuties

Lil' Miss Serious

Mr. Party Animal snoozin' at 7pm

Taming down "nanny hair"

Rollin' it sideways - on the way to 1st T-ball game


Kevin and Kaley's wedding - Tucson


Lily wearing Bryan's undies as a skirt

Who are these weirdos?


Mommy and Lil - 2 crazy gals with crazy hair

No comments: