Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I'm Irish.
Word on the street is my Nan was 100% Irish.
So...that makes my mom 50%.
And, me 25%.
And, the cuties 1/8.
I always think of my Nan on St. Patty's Day.
On other days, too.
But, especially on St. Patty's Day.
I won't be bar hopping.
Or indulging in any Guinness.
(no sitter)
But, I will celebrate by wearing green.
That is if I actually get dressed.
I'll be working from home.
And, that typically means I shower and throw on comfy clothes.
I will be making a special breakfast for the Cuties.
(they normally have cold cereal)
Don't feel bad for them.
We love cereal around here.
Could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
But, tomorrow - the Cuties will celebrate St. Patty's Day with rainbow pancakes.
And of course, green milk.
I'll be waking up extra early.
SUPER early.
It will be worth it.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

Erin and Drew said...

Yay...this is the best day of the year!!! Have a great one!