First off - I would like to thank everyone for entering my contest. I truly got such a kick out of reading all the comments and "trash talk" over the last week. I was literally laughing to tears many times.
Secondly...I love the recipes. I have already added them to my recipe box. THANKS!!!
And, thirdly...I am totally a bad contest directions writer. I had hoped everyone would write a separate comment for each of the tasks. Reading over my directions - that is so NOT how I explained it. No problem...I just had to separate out each entry on my own.
Because everyone that entered (well, maybe not everyone) was very concerned on how I was going to pick the winner - I will do my best in explaining the process I took:
- I went through every entry and separated out each individual "entry." For example, in comment #1 (Ashley) wrote about 2 of the "chances" - 1) why she blogs, and 2) her favorite post. So - that is entry #1 and #2 and they both go to Ashley. In comment #2 (Heidi) she wrote about 4 of the chances - 1) shout out to Ashley (Ash got the entry), 2) why she blogs, 3) blogs she stalks, 4) her favorite post, and 5) a recipe. So - Ashley got entry #3 and Heidi got entries #4-7. Lastly, since the 3rd comment was Ashley giving a shout out to Heidi...Heidi also got entry #8.
- Made a list of each individual entry, in order from the comments.
- Went to Random.org.
- Entered the numbers of entries - minimum and maximum (1-45).
- Random.org picked the winning entry.
Here are the list of entries:
16. Aunt Karen
17. Aunt Karen
19. Aunt Karen
23. Aunt Karen
24. Aunt Karen
27. Aunt Karen (she got one for asking to win)
29. Ashley (she got one since she was the first to comment)
30. Aunt Karen
Whew....that was exhausting. If I missed one - or am off by one...I sincerely apologize. But...I'll blame it on fate.
Now...what you've been waiting for...
of the Campbell Cutie
First Birthday Blog Contest
None other than.....