Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Girlie Weekend

I had a busy, busy weekend. A girlie weekend. I enjoyed every minute.

Friday night - Gina, Nancy, and I surprised our friend Janea with a Girls Night Out for her 30th birthday. These girls are truly my oldest and dearest friends. We had a blast. We started the night off making jewelry at a bead party - then a late dinner at Brio. It was relaxing, fun, and downright awesome. I love these girls and am so thankful that we have stayed friends for so many years.
Saturday was family day. Just as special. Dance class. T-Ball. Babysitting for very good friends. Home family time. Perfect.

Sunday was Robin's pamper shower. Kind of a tradition in my family to do a pamper day when someone is expecting baby #2. This was Robin's turn. Lunch at Oregano's (yuuuuummmy!) followed by pedicures. Just girl time. What a lovely day with my favorite girls. I am so lucky to have such a close-knit family. I love it!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks to this picture, I can finally see my feet! Yikes!