Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Arizona Does Have a Fall

I love Halloween.
I love pumpkins.
I love dressing the cuties up in costumes.
I love that Halloween means that AZ is finally cooling down.
I love that it is now acceptable to burn a Harvest-y smelling candle.
I love candy.
I love that I now get to make little baggies of Halloween treats for Brady and his class.
I love that it is getting closer to the holidays...
which means closer to Kris Kringle time!
I love taking the cuties to a pumpkin patch.
I love Shnepf Farms.
We go every year.
Well every year, but last year.
This past weekend - we all went again.
Yep - all of the Griswold clan.
This year was extra - extraordinary.
Randomly, we ran into the rest of the original Griswold clan.
Totally accidental.
Totally fun.
Totally going to repeat this next year.
Did I mention I love this time of year?

Roller coaster time!!!
I think Brady and Brad literally rode it a gajillion times!
Ash, Tara & their girls...LOVED IT!
Somehow, we snuck Lilbugs on...
she absolutely looooooved it!
After 6:30pm - the train ride turns HAUNTED....
no worries - everyone had a blast!
Awww...a family picture
with pieces of dust flying all around.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute!

Karen said...

Great Pictures. I love this time of year too.

Robin said...

Awesome tradition! What fun!