Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sisters

A sister is a forever friend. ~Author Unknown

I was at this wedding recently in which the maid of honor was the bride's sister. The maid of honor said something that really hit home - "Sisterhood is something really special, you can't even explain it. I feel bad for people that do not know this kind of bond." I totally agree. I'm not saying you can't have close bonds and friendships, sometimes those are even as close as sisters, but...there is just something about sisters that is so unique. I have 2 sisters and I thank my lucky stars everyday - seriously!! And...I do have 1 brother and we treat him like a little baby (or maybe I do that)...sorry!!! Love you Billy!

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it? ~Jenny DeVries

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so lucky to have such amazing sisters! I love you guys!

Cori said...

I love you Dawn! It is great to have wonderful sisters!