Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lists, Lists, & More Lists

So...I have this sticky note in my wallet. I call it my Christmas List...but, it's really my Wish List.

Bryan and I do this thing - every year we make a Wish List for the year. Some things are small, i.e. kitchen towels or clean out garage, and some are big, i.e. baby (not this year that was 2006) or a new tree for the front yard. We try to save for these things throughout the year and when we have the $$$ for one of them - we get it. Now, sometimes they might move to the next year and that's okay. But, there is nothing more exciting than crossing something off our wish list once we do it or get it.

My wish list is kind of like a To Do list. I'm all about To Do lists. I make them at home, at work, when planning parties, on my day off. Did I mention I LOVE LISTS? I really get this sense pure satisfaction when I complete something off the list. Some things take forever...i.e. clean blinds - and some are quick...i.e. make banana bread.

Back to my Christmas List. I have started making a Christmas List, again really just my own, personal Wish List. Here is item #1 - and it's a big one:

p.s. I have to keep sending these subtle (or not so subtle) hints to Bryan...my 30th birthday is coming up - what do you think will be on my wish list then??

1 comment:

darcyb said...

My KitchenAid mixer was on my wish list for approx 5 years but I finally got it 2 years ago for Xmas and I LOVE IT!!!!