Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life With 3

These pictures pretty much sum up our life right now...
Eating - besides this delish cake that Julie brought...I've been cooking



Looking at this cutie's face...


Giving Lil treatments...


Watching Lil take care of her "babies"...



Loving how stinkin' sweet Brades is with his new sister...



Enjoying visiting family...



Memorial Day BBQ at the Babcock's...



Cleaning up and saying goodbye to the old house...



And, of course falling more and more in love...





5 comments:

Em said...

ugh, breathing treatments. it's been forever since i checked your blog. why does she need them??

your baby is GORGEOUS!!! what a cutie pie.

Ashley said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICS!! The one of Mom, Dad and Charlie sleeping is super cute!

Julie said...

love the pics! and glad to see charlotte uses the blanket I got her! :)

April said...

Love all the pics...I think you're doing great with everything. I think I watched Lil put diapers on her baby several times. So cute!! Thanks for having me...it was short but I enjoyed everything. Well maybe NOT the heat!!! :)

Cori said...

So cute! I love all the pictures ♥