Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Thing To Remember

One thing I want to remember right now is this...


We clean with music. The music is REALLY loud. We dance while we clean. The cuties get in on this big time. Even Charlie dances. She'll sway back and forth and spin in circles. Brady will bust out is hip hop/break dancing moves (not kidding) and Lily...she'll just jump around, swing, spin and stand up on her toes like a ballerina. We really get into it. 


I remember dancing with my family like this and it really is so special. I love these moments. 


But, what makes it even cuter is this...


I'll be cleaning off in one room, singing away (in my terrible voice) and dancing here and there and all of a sudden a new song will come on and I will hear Lily or Brady yell...it's our favorite song!!!!! Then, they all run in the living room and sing and dance around like kids. Just like they should be doing. I love it. They've got a list of songs they all love and anytime one of those comes on...watch out. The Campbell Cuties dancers come out big time!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure Lil is the dancer/performer of the family! LOVE IT!

Glen Campbell said...

i love that ...dancing and cleaning..Now thats a Campbell thing. I "love" to sing mostly to the old Do-wop stuff and beach boys and Beatles while cleaning Yea you guys sing loud and clean..Grampa