Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Next Ted Williams...

Anyone that knows me knows that I am surrounded by sports fanatics. Not that I don't like baseball, football, basketball, etc...but, unlike my hubby - it's not my life. (Don't tell him, but I do like his passion for the game.)

In our house the Red Sox are literally the ONLY team in baseball. Since utero - both my kids have been brainwashed into the Red Sox Nation. I always say that I'm a Red Sox fan by marriage. When we see a Yankees fan out and about, I literally hold my breath and pray that Brady does not scream out "Yankees Suck." Just so ya'll know - I DID NOT TEACH HIM THAT!! But, I'm sure you can guess who did.

Brady just started his first t-ball season. In the past, he has played soccer. Bryan has been working with him forever on hitting and throwing. I already hear Bryan saying things like...Dawn, you should see him - he is so good. I just keep telling Bryan - he's 4, let him have fun. But...I will say it does look like he's got some mighty fine athleticism in him - he's pretty coordinated and just about the fastest 4 year-old I've ever seen. He can already beat Bryan in a race - but, that doesn't take too much (just kidding, babe...sort of). He's just about as fast as his Uncle Billy.

So...here's to his first of most likely many seasons of the game...

No comments: